Saturday, October 5, 2013

Challenging Times

Peace This post is to let thoses who follow this blog know that I'm here and hard at work on my passion, this past year has become a challenge and I don't know what the future holds for this country and myself. Working towards being a Freelance artist is a challenge in itself. The days and months of diligent practice has for me seen many improvements over the years. Going forward I had many experiences; the most I can take from these experiences is that lessons can be gathered from them that will help make one a better person, at this time I am working as hard as my time and resources will allow me to. Currently in development of a few projects for 2014 new challenges await. To all my fellow creatives continue on your path stay up and keep creating. Peace Afromationart

No comments: